Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Personalize Your Sippy Cup

Now that Addison is drinking Vitamin D milk I thought I should try and switch her to a sippy instead of a bottle. After the first day of giving her Vitamin D, the next day I gave her a sippy instead of a bottle. She made the transition quite well, and the bottles have now been put away since the 1st of November. Since I wasn't sure how Addison was going to do I just bought her two smaller sippys. Now that I know she likes the sippy cup, I went and picked up a few of the stage 3. Addison only likes the Playtex brand, so when I was looking at all the sippy cups I saw this cute one where you can personalize it. (Tim thinks I am a dork for buying it, but I thought it was fun.) The middle part comes out and there is paper where your kids can draw something, put pictures on it etc. So check out Addison's new sippy cup. Mine is pretty simple, just printed something off and stuck it in there.






5 comments:

Emily Call said...

I think it is cute... totally something I would buy.

Becky said...

Very cute! What a good idea!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

That is so cute!!! I saw these at Babies R Us! Nice work on no more bottles! I bet that is nice! I hate cleaning those things!! I also saw a Broncos sippy cup at Babies R Us - Maybe Tim would like that one better! ha ha!

Caryn said...

That is super cute, I wish Berk could figure out the sippies, but he is so funny and DOES NOT get them! I will remember this one if he ever does! Plus this is a good way to keep germies from spreading!

Jamie said...

cute idea! Your scrapbook pages are darling! I can't wait to see more!