Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma and Kagan!!

Today is my Grandma Glenn's and my cousin, Kagan's, Birthday. I know, I know everyone thinks their grandmas are the sweetest ladies alive, which I don't doubt for one minute is true. I have to say though, I too think my Grandma is one of the sweetest ladies around. I just love her so much and am so thankful for all the joy and happiness she brings to our whole extended family.

Every year at my Grandma's birthday party Santa always comes to visit all the kids.

Here is last years picture of Addison and Santa.



And here is this years picture.

I just have to laugh at this picture. I mean seriously, isn't this the token Santa picture?! I do have add that it was past her bedtime, but honestly I didn't expect anything different and I would have been shocked if it had been any other way.

5 comments:

Rhonda said...

Awww... so sad! She looked so cute, though! Maybe next year!

Jake, Teylor, Walker & Hayes said...

that is awesome!! If you think about it, poor kids, us parents just sit them on some guys lap who has a long white beard. I would cry for help too:)

Caryn said...

Her picture is so funny! We had Santa at Rusty's work, and one little kid started crying as soon as Santa came in the door! Here's to hoping next year my boys will get a good shot!

Laura said...

That is hilarious! I was totally laughing.

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

Looks like our kids and Santa. Dyson and Savannah were both scared to death of the man with the big white beard and huge red suit.