Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween and especially love it even more now that we have kids. Tim on the other hand hasn't really loved Halloween until now. I guess having his daughter's birthday on Halloween has forced him to like it. This year like most other years, Tim dressed up as Clark Kent. I dressed up as a witch. We unfortunately didn't take any pictures of us. We did however remember to take pictures of our kids. Here is our little witch and black cat.






We first stopped by my parents so they could see the kids in their costumes. Once we got home Tim took Addison out trick or treating while Drew and I stayed home and handed out candy. Addison had so much fun trick or treating with Abby, Elly and Ally.

Addison will make a cute little witch laugh but will not say "trick or treat". A week before Halloween we tried to teach Addison to say "trick or treat". One night at the dinner table we were telling her to say "trick or treat". Addison kept saying "Treat" like we were asking her a question. Finally we said no say "both". Addison quickly replied, "Both". It was Hilarious, Tim and I immediately started laughing. Tim and I found this so funny is because she loves using the word both. If she ever has two of something she will quickly tell us she has both. So from that point on when we told Addison to say "treat or treat" she would say "both" because she thought she was so funny.

21 comments:

Ed, Kalisa, Dyson, Savannah & Daxton & Daxton said...

What a cute little witch and black cat. That is a funny story about Addison. Kids can be so funny.

Callisters said...

Your little witch and cat are so cute. That is fun that Addisisons birthday is on Halloween, do you celebrate it that day or before? Your little Drew is a doll, seeing all of these adorable babies makes me so baby hungry!

Patti Smith said...

You have the cutest little witch there! Makayla didn't start saying "trick or treat" until this year.

Ryan and Tori said...

Oh my... cutest little witch ever! That costume is adorable! And what a cute little kitty cat too. Crazy that Addi is already 2! How fun!

Emily Call said...

Cute! I love the witch costume and Drew looks so cute as a little cat.

Cam and Mary said...

Very cute costumes! The girls look adorable! Addie is so funny! I love your stories about her. I never knew Tim dressed up as Clark Kent!

The Sennett Family said...

Hi Kim- Your girls are adorable! We have decided to change our blog to invite only, so email me at candicepta@msn.com and I will add you to the list. Hope all is well! Your family is beautiful!
Candice

The Barneys said...

I love that Witch costume, my neice had the same one and I think it is super cute! I have to agree, Halloween is so much more fun now that we have kids who enjoy it.
p.s.Happy Birthday Addie, you are too cute for words.

Miche said...

Ahhh! Happy Birthday Addison! She is the cutest little witch I've ever seen. You have got to tell me what kind of camera you have- your pictures are so fabulous. That little Drew has the cutest little cheeks ever. :) So fun!

Grandma's Joys said...

That is truly the cutest little witch and cat I have ever seen!!! It would have been fun to see the two of you in your costumes. Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Unknown said...

MAYBE NEXT YEAR ARE KIDS WILL BE THE SAME AGAIN!! ASHTON WAS ALSO A WITCH! LOL! WE MUST HAVE GOOD TASTE!

Jamie said...

What a cute little witch and kitty! I just love Addison's smile!
(Hey Kim, what is the paper you used for your blog-I love it)

Rhonda said...

Love the little witch & her black cat! Adorable! By the way, did you make Addison's Bday hat? So cute!
Hey, I have a question for you. Would you mind if Caryn gave me your email? I want to ask you something. No big deal.

The Tharps said...

Seriously could your kids be any cuter? I don't think so. I am so excited to see you guys on Sat.

The Tucketts said...

Addison is one smart cookie! Why mess with tricks, when you can have treats. She looked super cute, and your little black kitty is so cute, too! (Remember that one time we found a black cat :)?) Happy birthday Addison!

julie and john said...

OH MY GOSH! i love Addison's costume and how cute she looks in it! Of course, Drew is as cute as ever.

Hey, I just found out that we have a friend in common, Heidi Smith. We are in her ward and in Young Women together. What a small world!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh. Your girls are so cute! What a great little witch. And that kitty cat with the biggest cheeks? She is adorable!

Josh and Bethany said...

Your little witch and black cat are so stinking cute!! We love Halloween at our house and can't wait until Madelynn's old enough to go trick or treating (or both).

The Fletchers said...

Darling pictures. I love Addison's witch costume!

Laura said...

Cute costumes! I'm still bummed we didn't get the kids together for a picture. Happy Birthday Addie!
P.S. I need you to help me with my blog background (I need to add Beckham), I don't know how you got it that way and I don't want to mess it up. I need you to show me sometime when we get together.

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

Very Cute Halloween girls!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Addison!!