Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Pictures

After church I wanted to get a few pictures of the girls in their Christmas dresses. Addison was thrilled with the idea of holding her little sister and getting her picture taken with Drew. She however didn't seem to like the idea of anyone else holding Drew for a picture. I wanted to get a picture of Tim and the girls, but Addison got very upset when Tim was sitting in her spot holding Drew. As you can see Addison didn't want to be in the picture with them. I however managed to get a picture with Addie.





6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Those are seriously so cute! Yazee is the same way about Talia. It's HER baby to hold, love, etc.

You are most welcome. And yes, I DID have to do something. We love our card. Thank you!

Cam and Mary said...

Very cute pictures! You all look great and how cute that Drew is smiling! I got your card yesterday. Super cute as well! Thanks. We miss and love you and hope you have a great Christmas. Wish we could be there.

Emily Call said...

darling pictures! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Drew's cheeks are so cute! Life with a 2 year old who likes to be in charge...I remember Kelsey and Mary-Kate at the same ages as your girls. I even remember trying to take a picture too and I think we have a similar picture of Kelsey trying to hold Mary-Kate! Oh enjoy them while they are young! We have moved on to Pre-teen stuff and I'm just not ready for that!

Chad and Amy said...

So cute! We love them all!

The Morris Family said...

I love the pic.s! I can't wait to see you guys today! B safe on the roads!